Minecraft is a sandbox video game initially developed and designed by Swedish game designer Markus “Degree” Persson, and afterwards fully developed and published by Mojang. Check all the working Minecraft Cheats and Commands for PC, PS4, PS3 and Xbox 360.
Minecraft Cheats – All Working Console Commands
Provides more information on the given command.
/give [Amount] [DataValue]
Used to give another player an item from your inventory. Example: /give PCGamesN minecraft:planks 13 1. This would give PCGamesN 13 Spruce Wood Planks. This command is much simpler when giving single objects, but is useful for very specific trades.
Used to instantly transport yourself or another player to a specific location in the world. Using another player’s name in place of the coordinates will transport the target directly to said player’s location.
Kills your character, adding another player’s name will apply the command to them.
Allows you to choose the weather or your world. Options include: , and .
|Change to Survival mode||/gamemode 0|
|Change to Creative mode||/gamemode 1|
|Change to Adventure mode||/gamemode 2|
|Change to Spectator mode||/gamemode 3|
|Disable Command Block outputs||/gamerule commandBlockOutput false|
|Disable death messages||/gamerule showDeathMessages|
|Disable fire spread||/gamerule doFireTick false|
|Disable time cycle||/gamerule doDaylightCycle false|
|Keep your items after death||/gamerule keepInventory true|
|Kill a random player||/kill @r|
|Kill all entities||/kill @e|
|Kill all players||/kill @a|
|Kill the nearest player||/kill @p|
|Set time to midnight||/time set 18000|
|Set time to noon||/time set 6000|
|Absorption||/effect [player name] 22 [seconds] [level 1-255]|
|Blindness||/effect [player name] 15 [seconds] [level 1-255]|
|Fire Resistance||/effect [player name] 12 [seconds] [level 1-255]|
|Haste||/effect [player name] 3 [seconds] [level 1-255]|
|Health Boost||/effect [player name] 21 [seconds] [level 1-255]|
|Hunger||/effect [player name] 17 [seconds] [level 1-255]|
|Instant Damage||/effect [player name] 7 [seconds] [level 1-255]|
|Instant Health||/effect [player name] 6 [seconds] [level 1-255]|
|Invisibility||/effect [player name] 14 [seconds] [level 1-255]|
|Jump Boost||/effect [player name] 8 [seconds] [level 1-255]|
|Mining Fatigue||/effect [player name] 4 [seconds] [level 1-255]|
|Nausea||/effect [player name] 9 [seconds] [level 1-255]|
|Nightvision||/effect [player name] 16 [seconds] [level 1-255]|
|Poision||/effect [player name] 19 [seconds] [level 1-255]|
|Regeneration||/effect [player name] 10 [seconds] [level 1-255]|
|Resistance||/effect [player name] 11 [seconds] [level 1-255]|
|Saturation||/effect [player name] 23 [seconds] [level 1-255]|
|Slowness||/effect [player name] 2 [seconds] [level 1-255]|
|Speed||/effect [player name] 1 [seconds] [level 1-255]|
|Strength||/effect [player name] 5 [seconds] [level 1-255]|
|Water Breathing||/effect [player name] 13 [seconds] [level 1-255]|
|Weakness||/effect [player name] 18 [seconds] [level 1-255]|
|Wither||/effect [player name] 20 [seconds] [level 1-255]|
Minecraft Commands for PS4, XBOX, PS3 & PC
- Moves you to the next platform above your position. – ascend
- Toggles “Atlantis Mode”. – atlantis
- Toggles player fire damage on/off. – firedamage
- Sets the specified block at a specified flammability level. – flammable [catch/spread]
- Allows the player to fly at a specified speed. – fly
- Freezes mobs so they can’t move or attack you. – freeze
- Go to a waypoint. – goto
- Grows all wheat and spruce trees on the map. – grow
- Heals the player at a specified number of health points. – heal
- Refills health to a specified level. – health
- Gives more information on the specified command. – help
- Teleport to the spawn point. – home
- Toggles infinite items on/off. – infiniteitems
- Instantly kills the animal or monster you hit. – instantkill
- Toggles “instant mine” on/off. – instantmine
- Instantly grows what you plant. – instantplant
- Toggles breakage or usage of an item on/off. – itemdamage
- moves you from where you are to where you’re pointing. – jump
- Keeps your items after you die. – keepitems
- Kills the current player. – kill
- Kills a specified type of mob. – killall
- Tells you what biome you are currently in. – biome
- Brings a specified entity to you. – bring
- Shoots a primed TNT block toward where you’re pointing. – cannon
- Access commands of chests. – chest
- Clears the console. – clear
- Toggles the clarity of the water on/off. – clearwater
- Clones the block being pointed at. – clone
- Confuses mobs. – confuse
- Cycles through the painting you are pointing at. – cycle painting
- Toggles player damage on/off. – damage
- Defuse all nearby TNT that is active. – defuse
- Moves you to the next platform below your position. – descend
- Destroys the current item. – destroy
- Toggles difficulty from 0 (Peaceful), 1 (Easy), 2 (Medium), and 3 (Hard). – difficulty <0/1/2/3>
- Transfers everything from your inventory to a chest, which is spawned next to you. – drop store
- Duplicates and drops the current item stack you’re holding. – duplicate
- Sets off an explosion in your area. – explode
- Toggles player fall damage on/off. – fall damage
Go on creative dig until bedrock and break it hen turn on the fly then click F5 and click F2 for screen shots.
How to make snow/iron golems
Iron Golem: stuff you need: 4 blocks of iron and 1 jack-o-lantern. Make a stack of 2 iron blocks, on the top block, put 1 iron block on the right and left a side. Then, put a jack-o-lantern on top.
Snow golem: stuff you need: 2 snow blocks, and 1 jack-o-lantern. Make a stack of 2 snow blocks, then put a jack-o-lantern on top.
Easy food and leather armor
Make sure you have a lot of bone meal, bowls, and mushrooms (spare about 20 brown ones).
Get out a sword (diamond) and shears. Place a ton of mushrooms on the ground then use bone meal on them there is a massive mushroom harvest.
Go to the mushroom biome and use the shears on a mushroom and pick up the red mushrooms and kill the cow and pick up when it drops repeatedly do this until you get enough meat and mushrooms and 24 bits of leather.
Break into the Void
First, create a hole to the Bedrock with a Pickaxe (You may need about 2 for this). Then, Place TNT on the top of the bedrock, all the way up to Layer 127. Explode the TNT, and you’ve made a hole into the Void.